Artist's rendition of the first Western State campus, at 1717 S. Brookhurst St. in Anaheim, circa 1966. (Note the couples walking by and admiring the campus. Disclaimer: Any resemblance between couples depicted in this sketch and actual couples in 1966 is purely coincidental.) (Note also the cars in the parking lot. Cars at Western State today are generally not as long.) Western State moved to a building at 800 S. Brookhurst St. in Anaheim in 1970.
© 2016 Western State College of Law