Creator

Preview

image preview

Description

Western State's San Diego campus at 1333 Front Street, circa the mid to late 1970s. (The San Diego campus opened in 1969 and moved to 1333 Front St. in 1973. The campus moved again in 1983 and became Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 1995.)

Rights

© 2016 Western State College of Law

Share

COinS